Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

اغنية تاثر فيا بزااااف

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ivad

ivad

لمُسَــاهَمَـــاتْ : 1311 Female العمر : 29 مزاج : اغنية تاثر فيا بزااااف Pi-ca-46
تاريخ التسجيل : 11/09/2010

اغنية تاثر فيا بزااااف Empty
PostSubject: اغنية تاثر فيا بزااااف   اغنية تاثر فيا بزااااف EmptyMon 4 Oct أƒ 3:26

this is such a nice song for nickelback *my favorite band
it calles SAVIN' ME
[b]

Prison gates won't open up for me On these hands and knees I'm crawlin' Oh, I reach for you
Well I'm terrified of these four walls These iron bars can't hold my soul in All I need is you
Come please I'm callin' And oh I scream for you
Hurry I'm fallin' i'm fallin'

Show me what it's likeTo be the last one standing And teach me wrong from right And I'll show you what I can be
and Say it for me Say it to me And I'll leave this life behind me Say it if it's worth saving me

Heaven's gates won't open up for me With these broken wings I'm fallin' And all I see is you
These city walls ain't got no love for me I'm on the ledge of the eighteenth story And oh I scream for you
Come please I'm callin' And all I need from you
Hurry I'm fallin' i'm fallin'

Show me what it's likeTo be the last one standing And teach me wrong from right And I'll show you what I can be
Say it for me Say it to me And I'll leave this life behind me Say it if it's worth saving me
Hurry I'm fallin'

yeah ye yeah ......................

And all I need is you
Come please I'm callin' And oh I scream for you
Hurry I'm fallin' i'm fallin' i'm fallin'

Say it for me Say it to me And I'll leave this life behind me Say it if it's worth saving me
Hurry i'm fallin'
and Say it for me Say it to me And I'll leave this life behind me Say it if it's worth saving me
if u like rock punk music gotta chek it out
Back to top Go down
mamidou68
المدير العام
المدير العام
mamidou68

لمُسَــاهَمَـــاتْ : 12173 Male العمر : 29 مزاج : اغنية تاثر فيا بزااااف Pi-ca-16
تاريخ التسجيل : 19/12/2008

PostSubject: Re: اغنية تاثر فيا بزااااف   اغنية تاثر فيا بزااااف EmptyMon 4 Oct أƒ 5:04

ههههههههههههه واش تساليني
حبيت نقراها مي مانيش مالناس اللي يحبو هاذ اللغة هههههههههه
اعطيلي العنوان ونسمعها دياكت ماشي خير
Back to top Go down
m_f-f2009
المدير العام
المدير العام
m_f-f2009

لمُسَــاهَمَـــاتْ : 5262 Male العمر : 28 مزاج : اغنية تاثر فيا بزااااف Pi-ca-40
تاريخ التسجيل : 17/08/2009

PostSubject: Re: اغنية تاثر فيا بزااااف   اغنية تاثر فيا بزااااف EmptyMon 4 Oct أƒ 21:21

شكرا ايفاد
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/NouNou.MIla?ref=tn_tnmn
ivad

ivad

لمُسَــاهَمَـــاتْ : 1311 Female العمر : 29 مزاج : اغنية تاثر فيا بزااااف Pi-ca-46

PostSubject: Re: اغنية تاثر فيا بزااااف   اغنية تاثر فيا بزااااف EmptyTue 5 Oct أƒ 4:03

تشرفت بمرورك leader
midou dir nickelback wasemha savin' me
besah chaba welah
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
ivad

ivad

PostSubject: Re: اغنية تاثر فيا بزااااف   اغنية تاثر فيا بزااااف EmptySun 24 Oct أƒ 3:16

elhadi07 تشرفت بمرورك
Back to top Go down

اغنية تاثر فيا بزااااف
Page 1 of 1